There are a lot of blogs out there, and you really shouldn’t waste your time reading ones you don’t like, especially since even reading blogs you do like could be seen by some (hi mom) as a waste of time.
Here is a list of some of my favorite blog posts, some that are representative of what you’ll find here on a regular basis.
- The wedding that defined a big chunk of 2012.
- Oh hey, I love this stranger that I married.
- What they should tell you when you’re dating.
- Figuring out this marriage thing, especially since marriage doesn’t fix things.
- My husband is many things, but not my soul mate.
- A love like cotton.
- I would always choose him.
- Birth highlights.
- A world without artifacts
- Set a timer
- Lessons from the trenches
- Moms who work
- Someone please love my kid.
- The Basic Quiche. (And the fig goat-cheese one! And the heirloom tomato caprese one! And the bacon brie one! And the kale one! Basically, this blog loves quiche.)
- Endives with roquefort.
- Vegetable goat-cheese frittata.
- Goat-cheese stuffed mushrooms.
- Peach cobbler
- In search of lost cookies: Madelines, Proust, life.
- Even the occasional gluten free goodie.
- But then again, one time I cried on my kitchen floor over mini-quiches.
- The Whole30, and the lazy Whole30, and the Whole30 Shepherd’s pie (Here are some more compliant recipes)
- I’m always trying to get back to Paris.
- Beautiful Banff.
- Vagabond reflections.
- Cinque Terre
- Beauty and Darkness
- No one else will fix this
- French lessons
The Occasional Rant.
- That time I had a Pinterest-induced breakdown on the internet… and then decided to slow down my pinning.
- First World Problems.
- Let’s commit already, because we weren’t made to starve in fig trees.
- Just about everything makes me cry.
- Can you be a twerking feminist?
This, and a whole lot of daily life in DC is what you will find here. Random musings on the everyday art of ordinary life. A little color, a couple habits, and a lot of quirk.